Some of our Clients:
Seneca Steel Erectors - Logan, Ohio
- Hocking Valley Scenic Railway, Nelsonville, OH
- Larkman Medical
- ColCo Construction
- The City of Logan Ohio
- Hocking County (Various Offices)
- CH2M Hill Companies
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
- South Eastern Regional Food Bank
The Westerman Companies - Bremen, Ohio
Shaw Realty - Logan, Ohio
Engineered Conveying Systems-Marietta, Ohio
Residential Generators (Photos Unavailable)
- On the residential generators we have now installed 15 either purchased by EGEI or the owner units include diesel, propane, and natural gas units ranging from 8 KW to 45 KW single phase 120/240V with Automatic transfer, manual transfer and some custom load shed schemes.
Sears of Logan (Photo Gallery)
- This was a rennovation of an old department store. The budget was tight and Ed Green Electric was consulted on ways to get everything done that needed to be done and meet all applicable codes.
Immanuel UM Church Lighting Control System Replacement (Photo Gallery)
- The church job was a lightning damage project where we were forced to upgrade an out-of-date system utilizing a new LeHigh dimming system to replace a system that was damaged by a lightning strike. We installed new cabling, dimming cabinet and multi-point controllers with 16 preset lighting arraignments.
Glatfelter Paper Co. in Chillicothe Ohio (Photos Not Permitted)
- We assisted both Seneca Steel Erectors and National Boiler Corp in the set-up and tear-down of their 575V 3phase welding equipment. Ed Green Electric Inc. (EGEI) provided step down transformers from 575 V to 120/208V for utilization of single phase equipment and temporary lighting. EGEI has been the preferred electrical contractor for 3 years on the annual shutdown for connecting and disconnecting the temporary 575V equipment used in the recovery boiler units.
Superior Fibers (Photo Gallery)
- Superior Fibers is a turn-key electrical project where we provided all engineering, construction management, and installation of the electrical portion of the project. We provided a new 600A 480/277V three phase service to two new 100 HP Air Sparge compressors as well as picking up an existing sparge unit. We installed just shy of 600’ of parallel feeder cables in 4” conduit from service point to new system, installed new phone/data lines for remote operation as well as a new sump control system to automatically flush air compressor moisture filters.
Smead, Logan, OH (Photos Unavailable)
- EGEI performs the bi-annual testing and assessment of the high voltage terminations and customer owned pole line sections of the SMEAD manufacturing facility in Logan, Ohio.
Shawnee Fire Department (Photo Gallery)
- The Shawnee FD is a new project consisting of a new 400A 120/240V Single phase service, lighting, and power for a new village fire department with future expansion goals.
Hocking County Engineers Office (Photo Gallery)
- The County Engineers project is installing a new Generac 60 KW single phase natural gas powered generator to run both the county garage facility and the engineers office that are separated by a city street. We installed the genset on the west side of the street and utilized conduits under the street and dual automatic transfer switch scheme to power both facilities.
City of Logan, OH (Photos Unavailable)
- EGEI is the preferred contractor by the city of Logan, Ohio for all Traffic light repairs, programming, and installation. Also, EGEI provides all the lighting and electrical maintenance for all city offices and divisions from Street Lighting to Water Works motor replacement.